Join the Graphic T-Shirt Competition: Sustainable Fashion Edition
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to high school students (grades 10 – 13) and university students only. To register, students must be able to submit a student id as proof.
- Participants must have a passion for sustainable fashion.
- Designs must align with the theme of sustainable fashion, promoting eco-friendly practices, and raising awareness about environmental issues.
- Each participant may submit a maximum of one design.
- Designs must be original and should not infringe on any copyright or intellectual property.
- Submitted designs should be in a high-resolution digital format (PDF, JPEG or PNG). There is no need to have them printed but if you want to promote it, you can do so in a WHITE T-shirt.
- The design should also be replicated in a mockup design (you can use Canva for it). This is required to be part of the voting.
- Designs must not contain offensive or inappropriate content.
- The deadline for submitting entries is 2nd November 2023. Late submissions will not be considered.
- Designs will be judged based on creativity, originality, relevance to the theme, and visual appeal.
- The judging panel will consist of experts in sustainable fashion and graphic design.
- Registered entries where student is not present at the venue on 4th November 2023 will be automatically disqualified.
Opportunity to “Walk” the Ramp:
- The top finalists will have the unique opportunity to showcase their winning designs by “walking” the ramp during our sustainable fashion event.
- Participants will have the chance to garner popular votes from the audience in addition to the judges’ marking.
- The winner will receive a prize and a certificate of recognition.
- The top three designs will be showcased on our website and social media platforms.
- By participating in the competition, participants grant Sustainable Fashion Expo the right to use, reproduce, and display their designs for promotional purposes.
Announcement of Winners:
- Winners will be announced on 4th November 2023 at the University of Wollongong Data Science, Discovery and Innovation Centre
- For any inquiries or assistance, participants can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sustainable Fashion Expo reserves the right to disqualify any entry that violates the terms and conditions.
- Sustainable Fashion Expo reserves the right to make changes to the competition rules if necessary.
Note: By submitting an entry, participants acknowledge that they have read and agree to these terms and conditions.